Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Vintage Booksteve-1972

Longtime readers may recall that my very first time in print ever was in the letter column of a 1968 issue of ADVENTURE COMICS. Just rediscovered and seen here is my SECOND appearance in print, some four years later, from LOIS LANE # 119. Interesting to note I share the page with future DC AnswerMan Bob Rozakis, now one of my friends on Facebook!

Oddly enough, my infatuation with ROSE & THE THORN didn't really last long.

Oh, and belated apologies to Matt Graham (wherever he may be) as he was, in fact, a prolific letter writer during this period who often had some good insights and interesting opinions.

2 comments:

  1. That is one of the few issues I don't have of LL. I will totally have to scoop it up knowing you are in it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete