Monday, July 25, 2011

Loston Wallace Commissions



Artist Loston Wallace has been a great friend of my blogs (as well as a contributor) for some time now and he suddenly finds himself in a bad situation. he's taking on commissions to make much needed money. If I may quote the Groovy Agent from DIVERSIONS OF THE GROOVY KIND, Loston Wallace, artist and co-creator of Image's Lorna: Relic Wrangler has come upon some hard times. His wife has been hit with breast cancer, so Mr. Wallace is wrangling up all the commission work he can to help offset the cost of the surgeries and treatments she'll have to undergo. Loston's not asking for hand-outs (though I'm sure he'd be tickled with any financial help he can get!), he's working hard to pay the bills, and I hope as many of you as possible will contact Loston with some commission bucks!


2 comments:

  1. Man, you're the greatest, Steve. My wife and I can't thank you enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loston Is a great Guy and an even better Friend! He would give the shirt off his back to help anyone, so please help him and his beautiful wife!!

    ReplyDelete