Saturday, September 14, 2013

FB Picture Roll # 1



I post a lot of images on Facebook that are just interesting to me for one reason or another. There are so many though that I'm sure no one goes back to look at them all so from time to time I'll be sharing some here. A few of these may also have been posted here at the Library before but, again, there's been so many in eight years, who remembers? Enjoy!


Our pal Bob Hastings in a HOGAN'S HEROES episode.


Daredevil and the Hulk from one of the Hulk TV movies. They stupidly covered up his eyes since he's blind, missing the point that no one was supposed to KNOW that!


A very young Data with Judy.


This is the image my wife and I use to symbolize the baby we lost to a miscarriage many years ago. Sarah Joy Thompson would have turned 21 years old this next week!


Beatle Buster.


George Tuska draws Batman and Batgirl…for marvel!



Separated at Birth: Oscar Wilde and Tom Baker's Doctor



The Man From R.A.B.B.I.T



She's got the whole world in her hands. Not perfect but I made this myself with Dee's little sister.


Paul Kirchner art.


An unsold comic strip idea.


One of only 2 movies starring the great George M.


Judy, Lucy and a beatnik Roddy McDowall.


Three cheers for Groucho.






Cincinnati's Coney island, river entrance, in the early 1950s.



No comments:

Post a Comment